Stimulants Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
What Are Stimulants?
Stimulants are chemicals that accelerate your body and mind. As you take a stimulant, you are likely to start feeling energized or joyful. Common stimulants, like coffee, are taken regularly without much ill effect. But stimulants may also be synthesized to increase their potency. These include:
- Caffeine pills
- Methylphenidates (Ritalin and Desoxyn)
- Amphetamines (Adderall and meth)
- EphedrineVyvanseDextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Cocaine (crack)
- Marijuana (Cannabis)
What Are Signs You Need Stimulants Rehab In Washington, D.C.?
- Put the need to use before work, family, and hobbies
- Take illegal stimulants frequently
- Encounter health afflictions like heart troubles, lung and nasal damage, skin inflammation or sores, and dental problems from stimulant use
- Suffer depression, anxiety, paranoia, or psychosis from taking stimulants
- Experience withdrawal and cravings during periods of abstinence
- Take more stimulants than intended
- Require more stimulants to get the same effect
- Have friends or family urging you to sign up for rehab
- Haven’t successfully quit on your own
Ways You Can Prepare Yourself For Stimulants Rehab At EvolveOnce you are accepted as a patient, there are a couple steps you should do prior to entering Evolve to help you feel more equipped as you begin your rehabilitation.
1. Make arrangements for work and family obligations in your absence. Our team are able to help you establish time off from work. We have comprehensive knowledge about how FMLA works and are pleased to correspond with your employer’s HR department.2. Pack adequate essentials for a minimum of ten days. We advise bringing relaxing clothes, hygiene and hair care items, and your favorite magazines of books. You will enjoy access to laundry facilities during your rehab.3. Determine how you will get here. If you don't have safe transportation, give us a call, and we'll help you with a ride to and from your home or the airport.4. Read our Admissions page to see what you can anticipate during intake.
How Long Does Rehab From Stimulants Take In Washington, D.C.?
- The level of your stimulant consumption
- Your physical health upon admission
- Any other present mental health conditions
- Additional alcohol or drug rehab needs
- How you respond to treatment
- What your personalized treatment plan entails
What You Can Anticipate From Stimulants Rehab
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- 12-step and SMART Recovery meetings
- One-on-one therapy
Ways We Keep You Safe Throughout Stimulants Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
You’re in jeopardy of relapsing, even fatally, after completing stimulant detoxification. Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax provides a safe location to rehab free from the pressures to take stimulants again following detox. When you’re here, you have the opportunity to focus on yourself and your substance use recovery in a encouraging atmosphere. We prioritize safety with:
- Tailored support for your specific needs
- Modern, relaxing rooms and resident lounges
- Specialized medical care
- Planning for future care
- Compassionate clinicians and team members
- Strict patient privacy and confidentiality rules
Request Treatment For Stimulant Use Disorder Now
Need help breaking free from stimulants for yourself or a loved one? Reach out to Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax. Call us at 571-556-7609 or fill out the form below. One of our team members will get back to you quickly. We're here to support you, no matter what time or day it is. Our new center in Fairfax is also in development and will be ready in 2024 to provide even more resources for your recovery journey.