Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
If you require alcohol to live your life, constantly binge drink to excess, or can't quit drinking daily, you might be dealing with alcohol use disorder. Regretfully, stopping may be accompanied by both physical and emotional withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Fairfax provides inpatient rehab for alcohol near Washington, D.C. when you need support for maintaining sobriety after you detox from alcohol. Call us at 571-556-7609 now forquick assistance getting treatment for your alcohol use.
What Are The Signs You Need Alcohol Rehab Near Washington, D.C.?
When deciding to deal with an alcohol use disorder, the opening step is frequently medically-supervised detox. Quitting by yourself suddenly can be hazardous as a result of life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand, detox will clear your body of alcohol carefully, with the goal of setting you up for rehab.
Following detox, various people still struggle with cravings and post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). With PAWS, you may continue to suffer from symptoms like:
- Poor memory
- Brain fog
- Poor physical coordination
- Emotional overreactions
- Difficulty maintaining relationships
If you're in the opening phases of recovery from alcohol use and are struggling with PAWS symptoms or with resisting the compulsion to use again, call Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax. We support adults 18+ who have successfully gone through alcohol detox and require further support to maintain sobriety. You'll have a protected place to live and obtain capable medical and psychological support for your recovery.
How To Prepare For Alcohol Rehab At Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax
Evolve Fairfax provides inpatient alcohol rehab for the Washington, D.C. region. You'll receive specialized support at our location until you overcome withdrawal symptoms and feel confident enough to remain sober without help.
To prepare yourself for a stay at Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax, we suggest you:
- Make plans for your job and family members in your absence. Our experienced personnel will corroborate with your employer to help arrange leave from work. We have thorough knowledge of FMLA and different sorts of leave.
- Bring personal belongings for your time here. Pack enough casual clothes, personal care items, and reading materials for a minimum of ten days. There are washers and dryers at the facility for guest use.
- Schedule for safe transportation. If you're looking for a lift to our facility, we are able to lend a hand. Get in touch with us, and we'll arrange transportation from your home or the airport.
- Check out our admissions details. You’ll come across further info about your stay at Evolve Fairfax on our Admissions page. You can also contact us at 571-556-7609 with any questions.
What’s The Timeframe For Alcohol Rehab at Evolve Fairfax?
We know it’s hard to put your life on hold, but alcohol rehab near Washington, D.C. requires patience to be effective. How much time depends on a few different things, including:
- The extent of your alcohol consumption
- Your physical condition when you arrive
- Any co-occurring disorders
- How you respond to treatment
At Evolve Fairfax, the majority of alcohol rehab patients stay with us for two to four weeks in advance of advancing to the next level of care at an outpatient location. With that being said, it’s not unusual for residents to stay up to 90 days to be certain they’re ready to return to day-to-day life.
Everyone has their own distinct rehab timeframe because we care for you as an person and customize services to your particular needs. We’re happy to treat you for as long as it takes to ensure your stability and equip you for life without alcohol.
What You Should Anticipate From Evolve Fairfax Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
At Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax, you should expect top-notch and customized care. We treat you as an individual worthy of honor and personal attention. You’ll have cozy rooms, filling meals, regular snacks, and fun recreational activities at your disposal. And our friendly staff are here all day and night to help you with anything you need.
When you begin Evolve Fairfax’s alcohol rehab near Washington, D.C., you’ll undergo a comprehensive evaluation that lets us comprehend the extent of your alcohol dependency and unique concerns and experiences. We then develop a customized plan of treatment to accommodate your physiological and emotional health needs. You’ll get a personalized routine of evidence-based treatments to tackle the origins of your alcohol use and keep you stable.
We utilize therapy to treat underlying mental disorders and reteach your brain to manage life and stress without turning to alcohol. You’ll learn new coping mechanisms to prevent relapse and live a healthier life. You can expect to receive:
- Group counseling
- One-on-one therapy
- Counseling for families
- Aftercare services
We also address alcohol withdrawal symptoms that remain in the aftermath of detox. Our skilled nurses will work to lessen your unease and help you recover. Once you get in control of withdrawal symptoms, you’ll find it simpler to stay away from relapse after exiting rehab.
How We Maintain Your Safety Throughout Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
One objective of alcohol rehab near Washington, D.C. is to keep you secure from the triggers of alcohol use. We provide a custom-tailored treatment strategy so you are able to explore the underlying reasons of your addiction, and supplement with medication to reduce urges and withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Fairfax supplies this protected atmosphere for you to live and concentrate on addiction treatment when you’re most susceptible.
We implement other measures to ensure your safety too. We keep you protected with:
- Customized treatment that takes your specific needs into account
- Proven alcohol addiction methodologies
- Licensed practitioners and staff
- A clean, state-of-the-art facility with relaxing bedrooms and lounges
- Inflexible confidentiality and patient privacy protection practices
- Aftercare planning to make sure you’re adequately prepared to leave rehab
Improve Your Life With Alcohol Rehab Today
Looking for a drug and alcohol center? Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax is ready to help. Reach out to us at 571-556-7609 or fill out this form. We'll get back to you quickly to see if rehab is the right next step. Our new drug and alcohol treatment center in Fairfax is set to open in 2024. In the meantime, we can assist by guiding you to a nearby center or adding you to our Fairfax center's waiting list. Your recovery journey is important to us, so don't hesitate to contact us today.