Fentanyl Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
A fentanyl addiction will put your entire life on hold. To overcome an opioid up to 100 times stronger than morphine, you need adept support from skilled providers. Fortunately, that is just what you will discover at Evolve’s fentanyl rehab in Washington, D.C.. Our friendly inpatient facility is the ensuing step after detox and the best way to get started on your recovery.
How Can You Tell If You Should Start Fentanyl Rehab Near Washington, D.C.?
Created to address severe pain associated with major surgeries, fentanyl is a dangerous substance with a high likelihood for improper use and dependency. Fentanyl is also concerning as it may be laced with other substances like methamphetamines, heroin, or cocaine. Even if you completed detox or some other treatment program previously, fentanyl rehab is a crucial step if you’re dealing with:
- Compulsions to resume your use
- Continued withdrawal symptoms
- A void of coping abilities to counteract triggers for fentanyl use
- Mental health concerns, such as co-occurring disorders
- A consistent fear of falling into a relapse
Even if your experiences differ, you should seek help when addicted to this deadly drug. Our fentanyl rehab in Washington, D.C. will provide a haven to commence your recovery away from negative influences. If you are still in need of a qualified detox location, our partner facility, , is pleased to help.
How To Prepare For Our Fentanyl Rehab Center In Washington, D.C.
If you've already made the call to ask for help at our fentanyl rehab center in Washington, D.C., you've completed the critical opening step to recovery. There are a few other arrangements you should look into, like:
2. Bring some essential items. You should anticipate a minimum of 10 days and confirm you have cozy clothes, toiletries, and a few magazines or books. If you fail to remember something, we are able to help! A laundry facility is also available for you to use while you're here.
3. Plan your method of getting here. Be sure you are able to get to us in a safe manner or just reach out to us to arrange for a ride to and from Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax.
It’s also smart to review our admissions information so you know what to anticipate when arriving.
How Long Will You Be In Fentanyl Rehab?
Since we utilize an individualized approach, there is no set treatment time for our fentanyl rehab near Washington, D.C.. Alternatively, our expert therapists will propose a treatment length based on your initial evaluation. You ought to anticipate being here for no less than two to four weeks but extended rehabilitation plans up to three months are not unusual.
Various factors might influence the length of your treatment, including:
- The level of your fentanyl use
- Your response to treatment
- The presence of other drugs
- The presence of co-occurring disorders that play a role in your substance use
- Your overall health
What You Can Expect From Fentanyl Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
At our fentanyl rehab near Washington, D.C., you will be treated with care and dignity within a well-designed and pleasant environment. We realize that keeping you comfortable and properly nourished is critical to your success. This is why we supply balanced meals, access to beverages and snacks 24/7, cozy guest rooms, and relaxing lounges. You'll be occupied with therapy, but you'll also get time for recreational pursuits and exercise in our fitness center.
We employ evidence-based methods and might recommend medication-assisted treatment through Suboxone to deal with fentanyl cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Our goal is to get you in a stable condition and advancing to better health. We’ll delve into the underlying causes of your drug use and build coping skills through:
- Group therapy
- Peer support
- Individual therapy
- Aftercare support
- Family counseling
How We Keep You Safe Throughout Fentanyl Rehab in Washington, D.C.
Getting through detox doesn’t mean you have prevailed over your fentanyl addiction. Compulsions to use often remain, and you’re at an enhanced risk of a fatal overdose after a period of sobriety. Keeping you safe is a vital aspect of our fentanyl rehab in Washington, D.C.. We accomplish this via:
- 24-hour care from a skilled medical staff
- A well-managed surrounding clear of triggers of fentanyl use
- Building of coping mechanisms to replace substance use
- Custom-tailored care designed for your distinct situation
- Inflexible patient privacy protocols to keep personal identifiable information and treatment details confidential
- Planning for your future care
Reach Out To Our Fentanyl Rehab Center Today
Support is here for you. You can beat your fentanyl addiction and we're ready to assist. Our upcoming fentanyl rehab center in Washington, D.C., set to open in 2024, will provide a conducive setting for your journey to sobriety. Contact us now at 571-556-7609 or use the form below. We'll get back to you quickly, no matter what time it is.