Oxycodone Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
One of the most powerful prescription pain relievers on the market, Oxycodone has the ability to make a disastrous impact on all facets of your life. Overcoming this incredibly addictive drug is difficult and needs to be handled under the supervision of credentialed professionals like the ones you’ll find at Evolve. Our Oxycodone rehab in Washington, D.C. will take over where detox leaves off to guide you toward an enduring recovery in a safe, welcoming setting.
How Can You Determine If You Should Start OxyContin Rehab In Washington, D.C.?
Oxycodone, widely recognized by the brand name OxyContin®, is typically prescribed to alleviate moderate to severe pain. Regrettably, Oxycodone is incredibly addictive, and problems start if you take it in excess of what the prescription calls for or recreationally. Addiction is known to happen rapidly. And even after detox is done, ongoing care is still needed.
If you suffer from the following, you ought to start OxyContin rehab in Washington, D.C.:
- Intense cravings to use the drug again
- Withdrawal symptoms like insomnia, physical pain, or increased anxiety
- Difficulties coping with certain circumstances
- A worry about relapsing because of peer pressure, triggers, or trauma
Even if you aren’t sure about these indicators, if you are using OxyContin beyond its intended use, you might be in need of a rehab program near Washington, D.C..
If oxycodone is present in your body, you might need to begin with detox. We will connect you to an inpatient detox in Washington, D.C.. Then you can transfer easily to Evolve for a safe place away from external triggers to focus on yourself and move forward in treatment.
How To Get Ready For OxyContin Rehab At Evolve Washington, D.C.
Asking for help is one of the hardest steps in your journey to sobriety. After that is completed, there are a couple other preparations you should make in advance of commencing Oxycodone rehab in Washington, D.C., including:
- Arrange care for children and animals.
- Bring comfy shoes and clothing along with toiletries to last 10 days. If you forget or run out of toiletries, we are here to assist!
- Schedule your leave from your job. Evolve has expertise in Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) filings and is happy to collaborate with your HR department.
- Determine how you will get a ride to our facility. We are happy to offer around-the-clock transportation service as needed.
It’s also smart to check out our admissions information so you know what to plan for before arriving.
How Long Is OxyContin Rehab?
Evolve cares for all patients individually and custom-tailors plans of therapy to match your exact needs. There isn’t a standard treatment duration for our OxyContin rehab in Washington, D.C.. Taking that into account, you should anticipate being with us for a minimum of two to four weeks. It’s common for patients to have treatment plans that are longer, as much as 90 days. The amount of time you spend here is contingent on:
- How long you’ve been using OxyContin and the levels of your dose
- The number of times you’ve been to rehab
- Your mental condition, taking into account co-occurring disorders
- Your general physical health
- Your individual plan of treatment
Our experts will recommend a length of stay after completing your initial appraisal after you arrive|. We’ll check your progress frequently to be certain you’re set for the next stage of continuing outpatient support.
What To Anticipate From OxyContin Rehab
Above all, you can plan for individualized treatment from a caring team in a pleasant setting. We want you to be comfortable and ensure this via cozy, furnished bedrooms and peaceful resident lounges. You will be provided nourishing meals, drinks, snacks, and various recreational opportunities. To make sure of your safety and protection, we have staff members on site at all hours.
Our Oxycodone rehab in Washington, D.C. features personalized care plans and evidence-based medical and therapy treatments. Our experienced clinicians will help you explore the fundamental reasons behind your drug use and educate you on valuable coping skills for long-term sobriety. You can expect to be treated with the following:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Counseling to develop specific and achievable goals and aftercare plans
- Family counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment depending on the severity of your cravings and withdrawal symptoms
How We Maintain Your Safety Throughout OxyContin Rehab in Washington, D.C.
Conquering an addiction to this powerful substance isn’t easy and you could have urges to keep using. Detox is the best way to begin the process, but it doesn’t automatically eliminate risk. As a matter of fact, you’re at an increased risk of fatally overdosing right after detox.
Evolve will help keep you safe with:
- 24-hour medical care from a well-trained staff
- A controlled, sober setting away from unwanted influences that trigger use
- Individualized care plans specified to your situation
- Uncompromising patient privacy guidelines to shield your personal information and treatment details
- Cultivation of coping devices
- Making plans to continue treatment after you leave our facility
Request Help For Oxycodone Use Now
If you're ready to begin your journey towards an Oxycodone-free life, Evolve Washington, D.C. is here to support you. Reach out to us at 571-556-7609 or complete the form provided. We're available to respond promptly 24/7, every day of the year.
While our new Fairfax drug and alcohol center is under construction and set to open in 2024, we won't let that delay your recovery process. We can assist by directing you to a nearby treatment facility or adding you to our Fairfax center's waiting list. Help is ready for you today, so don't hesitate to take this important step towards your recovery.