Cocaine Addiction Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
Cocaine may come into your life in many forms, as it can be snorted, smoked, or injected. A dependence on cocaine has the potential to be overwhelming and will put your well-being, employment -- and even your life -- in peril. Trying to beat this addictive stimulant alone is hazardous. As a better alternative, turn to Evolve’s cocaine rehab in Washington, D.C. for personalized, 24-hour assistance from licensed medical professionals, and get help today.
How Can You Tell If You Need Cocaine Rehab In Washington, D.C.?
Extremely addictive and with the potential to be lethal, cocaine is an illicit stimulant that impacts millions of Americans. Our residential cocaine rehab in Washington, D.C. can support adults who have completed cocaine detox and who are searching for long-lasting recovery.
We are able to assist those suffering from:
- Regular or intermittent use of cocaine in any form.
- Persistent compulsions to use cocaine
- Withdrawal symptoms such as depression and anxiety
- An inability to deal with outside factors that trigger drug use
- A fear of relapse
- Co-occurring disorders that trigger your cocaine use
Regardless of the complications above, you should still seek help when addicted to this highly destructive substance. If you require detox, we'll find you a spot in a comfortable hospital-based detox facility in Washington, D.C..
How To Prepare Yourself For Cocaine Addiction Rehab In Washington, D.C.
Recognizing there is an addiction and deciding to get treatment is the primary, and typically the toughest, step in the process. After this is done, there are a few other things to do prior to starting our cocaine addiction rehab in Washington, D.C., such as:
- Take leave from your job and handle family responsibilities. If you are searching for guidance on FMLA or would like us to contact your employment, we are glad to assist. Our professionals work with employers on a frequent basis to be certain your rights and security are preserved.
- Bring essential items and comfy clothing. Be sure to pack the right amount of clothing, footwear, and personal essentials for no less than ten days. Reading material is also great to have. Didn’t remember something? We’re here for you.
- Plan transportation. Be sure you can reach us safely, or just reach out to us. We are able to arrange 24/7 transportation to and from Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax.
Prior to arriving, it’s smart to look at our admissions information, so you know what to anticipate.
How Long Will You Be In Cocaine Addiction Rehab?
All plans of treatment at our cocaine addiction rehab in Washington, D.C. are personalized to accommodate your particular needs. Your exact plan could be different from other patients -- even those who are getting care for the same substance. We’ll suggest a set amount of time after your opening assessment, which will look at the following:
- The frequency and amount of your cocaine use
- Your physical health
- Existence of co-occurring disorders
- If you have been through treatment before
How you respond to treatment will also impact the length of your care. As a minimum, you can plan to be with us for two to four weeks, but longer stays up to 90 days are not uncommon.
What To Expect From Cocaine Rehab in Washington, D.C.
A suitable detox and on-site rehab will greatly boost your odds a fruitful recovery. We promote your advancement through evidence-based therapies and the learning of coping skills to help you manage trauma and external triggers. Working collaboratively, we’ll delve into the root causes of addiction through a few different formats, such as:
- Group therapy
- Peer support
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Aftercare planning
Evolve Fairfax knows your success is improved when you're taken care of properly. We provide for you with cozy bedrooms, restful community lounges, health center, balanced meals, and access to drinks and snacks 24 hours.
How We Protect You Throughout Cocaine Rehab in Washington, D.C.
The danger of trying to rehab from cocaine on your own is significant, and we take the necessary precautions to keep you safe. You may still experience cravings, and you’ll actually be at a greater risk of accidental overdose in the period right after detox.
Our cocaine rehab in Washington, D.C. ensures your protection through:
- A safe, controlled living center far from external stresses that trigger cocaine use
- Support staff available around-the-clock
- Individualized care plans to attend to your exact needs
- Designing aftercare plans to ensure your care continues once you leave
- Teaching of coping skills to take the place of cocaine use
- Strict patient privacy rules to protect your personal info and treatment details
Get Better With Cocaine Addiction Rehab
Start your journey towards recovery by connecting with Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax, opening in 2024. Our cocaine addiction rehab center in Washington, D.C. will provide individualized, compassionate care to support your path towards sobriety. In the meantime, don't hesitate to call 571-556-7609 or fill out the form below for immediate help. We're here for you 24/7, every day of the year. Reach out to us today.