Marijuana Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
Recently, marijuana hasn’t been viewed as a dangerous drug that requires a rehab or detox process. Nevertheless, if a dependency on marijuana is impacting your job, loved ones, and other facets of your life, formal therapy might be the ideal choice. Evolve’s marijuana rehab in Washington, D.C. will put you back in control with a personalized plan of treatment that accommodates your particular needs. You will benefit from specialized healthcare and 24-hour guidance in a pleasant, comfortable facility.
What Are Signs You Should Consider Marijuana Rehab In Washington, D.C.?
It’s factual that marijuana has been decriminalized in various states and gained an increased measure of public acceptance, but addiction on THC, the mood-altering chemical in weed, can happen.
Marijuana rehab is a wise choice if you encounter the following:
- You find it challenging to handle situations that compel you to use
- Continued use despite your desire to quit
- Strong cravings to smoke or ingest weed
- You have to smoke to feel “normal”
- Inability to meet obligations at home, work, or school
Treatment for marijuana can take several different forms. A large number of people may start with an outpatient rehab program. Others may find help from an inpatient marijuana rehab near Washington, D.C. a preferable option. Our addiction experts will help you find the right avenue to take. If you need a detoxification program for THC, our affiliated facility, , is ready to help.
How To Prepare For Marijuana Rehab At Evolve
Asking for help is challenging for a great number of people. If you’ve already done so, you’ve finished the important first step. Prior to arriving for marijuana rehab in Washington, D.C., there are a few other arrangements to make, like:
1. Attend to your personal and professional obligations. If you require support on FMLA or need us to contact your HR department, we are pleased to help. Our team partner with employers on a day-to-day basis to be certain your rights and confidentiality are protected.2. Don’t forget to bring enough clothing and personal care items. Anticipate at least a 10 to 14-day stay and make sure to pack comfortable clothes, vital items, books or magazines, and a bit of spending money for vending machines. Laundry machines are available during your treatment. And if you neglect toiletries, we’re able to help.
3. Plan how you will travel here. Be certain you can reach Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax safely. We may also arrange for worry-free transportation to and from our rehab center.
It’s also smart to become familiar with our admissions information, so you are aware of what to expect before arriving here.
How Long Will You Be In Marijuana Rehab?
Evolve believes in personalized support. This means there isn’t a fixed length of time for our marijuana rehab near Washington, D.C.. Rather, our medical professionals will complete an evaluation when you arrive and recommend a suitable treatment length.
The amount of time you stay here can be impacted by:
- The level of your marijuana consumption
- Presence of co-occurring disorders
- Other alcohol or drug use rehab needs
- How quickly you respond to treatment
- Your physical health
You can anticipate being in our care for a couple weeks although extended treatment timeframes are possible. Before you depart, we will collaborate on a future care strategy for continued outpatient support.
What You Can Expect From Marijuana Rehab
One of the ways we assist is by keeping you rested with nicely furnished bedrooms and peaceful community lounges. You’ll also be well-nourished with regular meals and 24-hour access to beverages and snacks. If you ever need something, we have personnel on hand night and day.
Your care will revolve around evidence-based therapies such as motivational interviewing. We are well aware of the emotional aspect of marijuana addiction and address it in an appropriate manner. You’ll explore the causes of your addictive behavior and learn coping strategies in:
- Group therapy
- Peer support
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Aftercare support
Ways We Protect You Over The Course Of Marijuana Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
Marijuana is known to have a dramatic psychological effect on numerous people. Impulses to use will occur, and stopping use all at once can be hard to handle. We’ll help keep you protected and advancing with the following:
- A safe, well-ordered setting away from triggers that lead to marijuana use
- Custom-tailored treatment to accommodate your particular needs
- Effective substance use treatment and around-the-clock care
- Development of crucial coping devices
- Inflexible patient privacy rules to shield your treatment details and personal info
- Aftercare planning for future support
Begin Marijuana Rehab Today
Ready to regain control over your life with our marijuana rehab services? Evolve Washington, D.C. is here to help you manage daily triggers and pave the way to a successful recovery. Dial 571-556-7609 or fill out this form, and we'll respond swiftly, no matter the hour or day.
Even as our new drug and alcohol center in Fairfax is under construction with a planned opening in 2024, we remain committed to your recovery journey. We'll facilitate your treatment at a nearby facility or place you on our Fairfax center's waiting list. Take the first step towards recovery - we're ready to assist you today.