Heroin Rehab Near Washington, D.C.
Heroin addiction can put a strain on your career, relationships, and life. It’s not something you are able to conquer on your own. This is why the staff at Evolve provides safe treatment in Washington, D.C.. We are aware of the challenges of trying to recover from heroin use and are standing by to help over the course of the vulnerable time succeeding detox when you are most in need of support.
How Do You Know If You Need A Heroin Rehab Program Near Washington, D.C.?
When heroin use disrupts your life, the time has come to seek help stopping. You need to give serious thought to heroin rehab if you discover yourself experiencing the following:
- Cravings that disrupt your daily life
- Withdrawal symptoms such as elevated anxiety, pain in your limbs, or cold sweats
- Pressure from certain individuals or situations to continue using heroin
- Keeping drugs hidden away in many places or demonstrating aggression toward those around you
- Poor mental health, paranoia, or a decline in work or school performance
After completing heroin detox near Washington, D.C., contact Evolve to get more information about our rehab services. We admit adults aged 18 and up who need a safe environment free from the temptation of heroin use. Or if you need to detox from heroin first, you are able to get help from our sister facility, Sunrise Detox.
How To Prepare For Heroin Rehab At Evolve
If you decide to go to heroin rehab in Washington, D.C., you’ve already completed the beginning step. To make preparations for living at Evolve for up to several months, we suggest:
- Making plans for your employment and family during your absence. Our staff will facilitate with your employer’s HR department to determine leave.
- Bringing necessary personal articles for your stay. Bring at minimum ten days’ worth of casual clothing, personal hygiene and hair products, and some reading materials.
- Arranging for your way here. If you’re looking for a ride to our rehab center, reach out to us. We can schedule transportation to and from Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax.
- Reading our Admissions page to gain a better understanding of Evolve’s intake protocols. And don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 571-556-7609 with any questions.
How Long Is Heroin Rehab?
In Evolve’s heroin rehab program for Washington, D.C., all patients get their own unique care plan. That contains your treatment timeline. The exact timeframe of your stay will depend on:
- The degree of your heroin use
- Your physical state
- The presence of co-occurring disabilities
- How quickly your body responds to treatment
Many individuals recover here two to four weeks in advance of seeking ongoing therapy at an outpatient center. Although, other plans of care might entail as much as 90 days.Your personalized evaluation during the admissions process will help determine your length of treatment.
What To Expect From Heroin Rehab
When entering our heroin rehab center in Washington, D.C., you should anticipate individualized care from compassionate staff in a welcoming setting. You’ll have a comfortable bedroom, nourishing meals and snacks all day long, and access to engaging recreational activities at our rehab facility. We have staff on-site 24/7 to answer your questions or acquire whatever you might need while you’re here.
We use only evidence-based therapeutic and medical treatments to help you recover from heroin withdrawal and overcome your addiction to heroin. Our experts help you get medically stable and advance toward improved health. We might employ Suboxone to minimize cravings and withdrawal. Then our therapists help you address the underlying reasons of heroin use and cultivate appropriate coping strategies in:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Aftercare support
Ways We Keep You Protected At Evolve’s Heroin Rehab Center Near Washington, D.C.
In the early phases of your recovery from heroin addiction, you might grapple with the urge to use again. Detoxing alone isn’t enough to overcome heroin use, and you’re at a greater risk of a lethal overdose after detox.
Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax is a safe haven where you can continue treatment once concluding heroin detox. We’ll protect you with:
- A structured environment free from the outside forces that trigger heroin use
- Customized treatment to accommodate your unique needs
- Skilled medical care
- The development of coping mechanisms to find a healthy substitute for drug use
- Strict patient privacy protocols to keep your personal info and treatment secure
- Counseling for aftercare
Request Help For Heroin Addiction Today
If you need guidance through heroin rehab, Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax is ready to assist. Just call 571-556-7609 or fill out the form below. We're available 24/7 and will respond promptly, no matter when you reach out.
While our new drug and alcohol rehab center in Fairfax is set to open in 2024, we won't delay your journey to recovery. We can connect you with a nearby treatment center or put you on our Fairfax center's waiting list. Your health and recovery are our priority, and we're here to help, starting today.