Hydrocodone Rehab near Washington, D.C.
Prevailing over an addiction to Vicodin® or other hydrocodone-based drugs may often seem like an arduous task, but it shouldn’t be. You have the opportunity to get yourself on a path to long-term sobriety by turning to the addiction specialists at Evolve. We’ll assist you through hydrocodone rehab in Washington, D.C. within a structured setting that is centered on your safety. We are here to help you move forward in your recovery today.
What You Should Know About Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone is a manufactured opioid intended to provide relief for moderate to severe levels of pain. It’s usually used after an injury or surgical procedure. As with other opioids, it links to pain receptors in the brain and blocks or diminishes pain signals. It also brings about euphoric sensations, which often lead to addiction. Hydrocodone is usually combined with acetaminophen and available under the brand names Vicodin, Lortab®, Lorcet-HD®, among others.
How Can You Determine If You Are In Need Of Vicodin Rehab near Washington, D.C.?
Even drugs prescribed by doctors might present a danger to your wellbeing when not used as intended. You could require Vicodin rehab if one or more of the following applies to you:
- Usage outside of the prescription
- Continued use despite attempts to quit
- Unable to live up to family and work responsibilities
- Physical tolerance which necessitates a higher dose to get a “high”
- Withdrawal symptoms such as mood swings, tremors, or increased cravings
- Mixed or used with other drugs and alcohol
Evolve provides hydrocodone rehab in Washington, D.C. for ages 18 and over. Many patients have been through a detox program and require another level of support. If you are looking for detox, our affiliated facility at Sunrise Detox Washington, D.C. will help you.
What You Should Do To Prepare For Vicodin Rehab In Washington, D.C.
Being admitted to a center for inpatient treatment is the first step in your hydrocodone rehab. We’ll help you take an objective inventory of yourself and give you the guidance you need with an individualized plan of treatment. Below you will find a few recommendations to aid in your preparation for Vicodin rehab in Washington, D.C..
- Figure out arrangements for your job, kids, and pets during your absence. We know that you have real-life priorities. Considering this, taking steps to protect your job is critical. Our staff are experts in dealing with these situations and can speak with your organization’s HR department to determine leave.
- Figure out how you will get here. If you need a ride to our facility, contact us at 571-556-7609, and let us arrange one for you.
- Bring enough for at least 10 days. Bring comfy clothing, haircare products, and personal hygiene needs, some books or magazines, and some cash for the vending machines. You are welcome to wash clothes at the facility if needed.
What’s The Timeframe For Vicodin Rehab In Washington, D.C.?
Evolve Recovery Center Fairfax believes that a personalized rehab approach is vital to an enduring recovery. Taking this into consideration, your overall time with us is contingent on your unique treatment pan. The duration of your residence may be impacted by how long you’ve been using hydrocodone, the number of times you’ve been in rehab, co-occurring disorders, and other factors.
As a general rule, you should plan to be with us for two to four weeks, although longer stays are common. Our clinicians will make a specific recommendation for you following your assessment upon arrival.
What To Anticipate From Vicodin Rehab?
You will be guided by skilled clinicians who strive to give you the best shot at a lasting recovery. This is achieved through an exhaustive approach that not only considers your drug use but also any underlying co-occurring disorders.
Evolve stresses the importance of evidence-based methods and group therapy while also assisting you via individual therapy and family counseling. Additionally, you will benefit from daily goal setting, peer support, and the formation of your aftercare blueprint. Medication-assisted treatment is available as needed.
Ways We Keep You Safe
Even though you went through hydrocodone detox, you might still have compulsions to use and be at risk of relapsing. In fact, the risk of a lethal overdose increases following detox.
We’ll safeguard you with the following:
- Custom-tailored treatment plans
- A controlled surrounding free from external factors that trigger drug use
- Expert, around-the-clock care from qualified staff
- Proven effective coping skills
- Medication to diminish cravings and withdrawal symptoms
Begin Hydrocodone Rehab in Washington, D.C. Today
If it's time for you to begin hydrocodone rehab, Evolve Washington, D.C. is ready to assist. Just call 571-556-7609 or fill out the form on this page. We're available 24/7, every day of the year, to respond promptly.
Even though our new Fairfax drug and alcohol rehab center is set to open in 2024, we won't delay your recovery. We can help by linking you with a nearby treatment center or adding you to our Fairfax center's waiting list. Don't put off your recovery - reach out for help today.